Property Investment Management
Organisations all over the world simplify and streamline the budgeting process with Manhattan’s powerful, integrated solution. Whether you need to budget or forecast for income or expense, complex planning and assumptions need to be made, managed and evaluated as part of the budgeting process.
Manhattan Budgeting and Forecasting applications can take current and historical data to facilitate future planning as well as facilitate the entry and collation of budget assumptions. Multiple versions of budgets and forecasts can be created with full collaboration and version control.
In addition, asset, portfolio and fund level DCF, valuations and appraisals are vital to monitoring performance and analysing buy/hold/sell what-if scenarios. Manhattan allows for easy asset to fund level valuations combined with the ability to import externally produced benchmarks and valuations for comparison, analysis and record keeping purposes.
- Unlimited GL budgets for reporting, comparison and expense control
- Sophisticated expense, development and maintenance planning and budget construction
- Detailed lease level forecast, cash flow and budget construction and collaboration with full version control and approval stages
- Comprehensive asset to fund level planning, what-if buy/hold/sell scenario planning, investment/funding forecasting and analysis.
- Supports the valuation of property investments by open market, DCF and equivalent yield methods
- Enables the appraisal of existing property investments and the modelling of future acquisition by discounted cash flow
- General ledger budgets
- Valuation and appraisal budgets
- Strategic and tactical budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance management budgets
- Variance analysis
Manhattan is utilised by organisations worldwide to maximise the return on their portfolios and to improve cash flow. Our property performance management software is specially designed to collect and deliver the key information that investors, owners and fund managers require in order to make sound investment decisions today and into the future.
Offering more capabilities than spreadsheets and other valuation and forecasting systems, Manhattan Performance Management allows multiple contributors controlled and auditable access to review and modify data in a single, unified environment. From a single place, detailed property performance and analysis can be examined by almost any criteria, at the touch of a button, from the fund and portfolio level, right down to individual buildings and leases.
Property Performance Management Software Benefits
- Simplify data consolidation and processing
- Improve information delivery and transparency
- Eliminate spreadsheets and calculation errors
- Spend less time producing forecasts and what-if scenarios
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- Strengthen investor confidence
- Maximise powerful web-based dashboards and business intelligence
- Monitor and model key business KPIs at multiple levels, including: IRR, XIRR, LTV, DSCR, ISCR, DCF, Valuation, Yield, NOI, NAV, GAV…
- Evaluate buy/hold/sell strategies
- Sensitivity analysis
- Forecast versus actual analysis and reporting
- Compare actual and forecasted performance against benchmarks
- Monitor, manage and model debt and investor contributions/distributions
- Assess effects of asset level decisions on portfolio level metrics
Manhattan Property Investment Management has a fully contained international financial management suite and has been designed to deliver automation, control and integration for property accounting.
The Accounts Payable Module provides full AP functionality, including a vendor database, payable rents, service charge accounting, and detailed expenditure reporting. The Accounts Receivable Module provides complete AR functionality, including receivables rent, service charge/expense apportionment and recovery reconciliation, rent demands, statements and reports. The General Ledger Module is a powerful, multi-GAAP compliant, multi-company consolidation system that fully integrates with all Manhattan sub ledgers. Manhattan supports an unlimited number of ledgers to provide a multi-dimensional structure and superb consolidation capability.
Property Financial Management Software Benefits
- Support for complex partnerships and group/fund consolidations
- Debt recovery option maximises cash flow and minimises bad debts
- Automated income and service charge processing enables accurate reporting and lower administration costs
- Automated bank reconciliation
- Support cross-border portfolios with asset type and country specific functionality
- Real time reports specific to your requirements.
- Flexible and configurable multi-dimensional organisational hierarchies for complex yet manageable analysis of data, aggregation of results and grouping of information
- Rent and service charge Accounting
- General ledger
- Accounts payable and account receivable
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Debt recovery
- Fixed asset register
- Loans and mortgages
- Purchase order processing
- Group accounting and consolidation
- Client accounting and income distribution
- Turnover rent
- Banking integration
Maintaining high quality assets both real estate and non-real estate is vital to realising the full potential of your investments.
According to the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), operations and maintenance are the source of 95-97% of the problems faced by the facility manager and account for over 50% of the lifecycle costs of a building. Well-managed maintenance programs not only save operational expenses, but also extend the reliability and useful life of real estate assets while mitigating operational risk.
Manhattan property maintenance management software provides everything you need for the capture of knowledge and data for effective problem resolution and recognising best practice. Space management functionality offers a visual, interactive and configurable way to easily understand the cost, amount, quality, environmental effectiveness and utilisation of all of the spaces in your real estate portfolio.
Property Maintenance Management Software Benefits
- Both a traditional help desk approach and a web based self-service portal are provided for occupants of buildings to easily request services or report a problem with the facility or grounds
- Preventive and predictive maintenance allow for long term life-cycle management of all building components
- Support for the practice of testing, inspection, and maintenance programs through “inspection points” for documenting and trending building system performance
- Reduce total operating costs due to automated planned and reactive maintenance activities
- Identify areas of opportunity due to poor space utilisation
- Track energy consumption and report on usage
- Reactive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Financial management of operations and maintenance
- Vendor and contract management
- Space planning and management
- CAD and GIS integration
- Warranty management
- Mobile work orders
- Energy management
If your organisation needs to hold and maintain an accurate record of information on any aspect of its property portfolio, Manhattan offers a world-class property management software solution.
Manhattan Property and Asset Management is the core of the Manhattan property investment management solution. It provides the capability to handle either simple or complex property data structures; incorporating owner, landlord, site, land, property, tenant, customer, occupier, lease and agent relationships. Setup is extremely flexible, with users having the ability to modify or edit fields and configure screens around data types.
For transaction management, Manhattan property management has comprehensive, project based acquisition and disposals functionality. While an event-driven diary management system that helps manage common critical dates such as rent review, allows user-defined warning periods and is compatible with third party email applications.
Property Management Software Benefits
- Maximise income and reduced expenditure
- Never miss an important event, such as break dates, lease renewals and rent review with comprehensive diary management
- Streamline reporting and data presentation
- Improve interaction and relations between stakeholders with web portals
- Easily monitor supplier Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with automated alerts and processes
- Automate key business processes with in-built workflows
- Support cross-border portfolios with asset type and country specific functionality
- Core property database
- User-defined field sets
- Lease and rental management
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Diary System
- Web portals
- On-screen reporting
- Search facilities
- Document management
- GIS integration
- Executive dashboards